Executive Coaching for Expats
I am sorry, the program “Executive Coaching for Expats” is no longer part of my current portfolio. Probably an outdated link has sent you to this page — sorry for that!
However, cross-cultural leadership effectiveness is still at the heart of my work: I have been living in Asia since 2004, and I have worked with clients from over 20 nations.
I know how it feels when expat leaders
- are sandwiched between high expectations from headquarters and local realities
- are banging your head against the wall trying to solve problems in Asia with Western logic
- put their marriage at risk because the job and intercultural challenges become so overwhelming
These aspects are also addressed in my new signature program
Six Month Leadership Upgrade — which aims at helping executives in multinational corporations to get better results through people
CEO Coaching — tailor-made to support top level leaders sharpen their focus, deliver even better results, and improve work-life balance.
In either program leaders learn to
- bridge cultural gaps and boost the performance of multinational teams
- deal confidently with the inevitable conflicts between Western and Asian culture
- yield a great ‘ROI’ on the assignment abroad
Follow the links above for more details or contact me now for your individual consultation.