You are at the helm of your organization, and most likely this is a very rewarding experience for you. But being the top executive also comes at a price: you are permanently in the spotlight, critically observed by all stakeholders. You certainly have numerous supporters you can count on. Others however may be watching you just waiting for you to make that one mistake…
You might find that it’s quite lonely at the top.
- Do you feel you have no one to talk to because people only tell you what they think you want to hear, and not what they really think?
- Do you eventually feel stuck in your own development?
- Do feel you are not receiving enough candid and honest feedback anymore?
Being at the top can be isolating, and you may benefit from working with me as your trusted advisor who
- gives you a different perspective and helps you gain new insights
- helps you to further enhance self-awareness
- acts as your sounding board and sparring partner in difficult situations
and eventually tells you what tells you what no one else dares telling you.
Executive Coaching for top level leaders can help you sharpen your focus on what matters most so that you deliver even better results with your existing resources and gain more work-life balance.
Contact me now for more information on how CEO Coaching can help you take your personal development to the next level and deliver even better results. An initial consultation is complimentary and comes with no obligations:
office: +66-2 107 2025
mobile: +66-8 9811 3648
Stanford Graduate School of Business: Executive Coaching Survey “Nearly two-thirds of CEOs do not receive outside leadership advice, but nearly all want it. ‘Lonely at the top’ resonates for most CEOs.”
Eric Schmidt: “Everyone needs a coach”