Executive Coaching for Expats: Solve Problems with Greater Cultural Understanding
Working in a foreign country can be heaven—and it can be hell.
I know from experience. Based in Bangkok, Thailand, since 2004, I worked in senior management positions for more than six years in the “Land of Smiles.”
I know how it feels when
- you are sandwiched between high expectations from headquarters and local realities
- you are banging your head against the wall trying to solve problems in Asia with a Western approach
- your marriage is put at risk because the job and intercultural challenges become so overwhelming
Executive Coaching for Expats helps you to make the most of your assignment abroad. Learn to
- bridge cultural gaps and boost the performance of multinational teams
- deal confidently with the inevitable conflicts between Western and Asian culture
- yield a great ‘ROI’ on your assignment—for yourself and your company—instead of giving in to culture shock
My intercultural coaching also helps local managers deal more effectively with their “weird” Western counterparts.
Maximize your understanding of cultural differences for a greater ROI. Contact me about Executive Coaching for Expats today.
FREE: 5 Success Blockers that Severely Limit Your Potential
"Gerrit helped me to identify the source of my problems and find solutions: I re-gained my direction and focus, started to ‘enjoy the journey’ much more and delivered some solid results. Today, I feel at ease, and I deal confidently with the inevitable daily challenges.
What makes Gerrit truly unique is his true passion and persistence for his clients’ success."
Ross, Director, Thailand